How was your first love experience? How old were you then?
Love came into my life when I studied in class-7. At this age, all boys and girls start growing wings. I was no exception.
But when I got up and sat down with love from class-3. I became the love partner of my neighborhood didi and relative didi. Sometimes acting as Didi's messenger. Spying on Didi's behalf. Being the cause of excuses for Didi's danger. Sometimes becoming a part of Didi's upset. What more? In this way, I was indirectly involved with love from a very young age.
First love brought a mixed experience of good and bad in my life. Although I fell in love in class 7, I did not go into a relationship with him. One thing I learned from Didi's experience is to be patient. You have to understand your lover well only then you have to build a relationship. I tried to follow my sister's advice. So despite the great excitement and enthusiasm, I took a lot of time to build relationships. Even though my first relationship didn't last more than 4 years. But I don't regret it.
Despite being very attracted to her boyfriend, she has been turning him back and forth for a long time. Every day he followed me to school. I used to come out at school during tiffin time and see him chatting with his friends in the tea shop keeping an eye on me. Again he used to come back and forth while coming from school. If he didn't come, my eyes would look for him everywhere. Let me tell you a story. That day was my birthday. In the morning I came with my mother and left for school. As usual, he followed me on his motorcycle. I was looking back through the looking glass of the bicycle. As if he was carrying something big. After going some distance, he overtook and moved forward. I saw a big thermocal board on his back. Message is written on this type of board in the event house. He wrote "Happy Birthday Li Ba" on the thermal board on his back. Li Ba means Lili Basu. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 It looked like he was carrying the board on his back for someone. Again he was giving chocolates here and there down the road. And a strange feeling was working in my mind. This is how he goes to school before me.
Even after a long time, I developed a relationship with him. However, after four years, the relationship broke up. I myself was somewhat responsible for that. Since childhood, I am independent minded and self-confident. Men on the other hand want to control women. He was like this too. As a result, conflict of interest is gradually created between us. Moreover, he was suffering from insecurity with me. He did not like my association with other boy friends. I couldn't remove that insecure feeling even though I tried a lot. And gradually he became aggressive about it. From not being able to take control of me and insecurity, he started doing things that made my life boring. He started threatening some of my friends to stay away from me. I could quite understand that the love that once seemed to be the elixir of my life has now become poison for me. Of course I tried everything and failed and finally broke up with him 💔💔💔. I simply let him go. Although it took me time to come out of his love.
I realize several things from this relationship.
1. Love and relationship are two different things. Although love is part of a relationship. But a relationship is made of many things. Such as self-confidence, trust, knowledge about the opposite sex, ability to compromise oneself, etc.
2. Marriage is not the final destination of love or relationship. So it is better not to fall in love with the idea that you have to marry if you fall in love.
3. Boy or girl Roop can never save a relationship. Appearance can only be a factor of attraction. But you have to be human to build relationships.
4. If you lend your whole life to love and relationships, it becomes difficult to get back in time. So love and relationship should be a part of life. Love is not to be given whole life.
5. Before coming to love, one has to gain knowledge about the opposite sex. As many men have a strange idea. A girl who hangs out with many men is a bad character. However, this is just a misconception. This idea is more common among men who have not had much contact with girls. Men who associate with many women do not have this idea.
7. A relationship with a confident boyfriend is healthier than a handsome boyfriend. Men who lack confidence suffer from insecurity. Such a man can never be a good lover.
Handsome men can get many lovers but no one can keep them if they have confidence and flexibility. Does not get loyal to any lover. For example, I left my boyfriend despite being quite handsome.
8. As a girl, it should be played that all the attraction of the lover is only physical. The passion for physical love quickly diminishes.


0 Comments